Wednesday, September 14, 2011
MOBILE LOST......DON'T WORRY
If u lose your mobile in India , you can get it back
Got an interesting fact to share... Nowadays each one of us carries Hi-Fi
Mobile devices and always fears that it may be stolen.
Each mobile carries a unique IMEI i.e. International Mobile Identity Number
which can be used to track your mobile anywhere in the world.
This is how it works!!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no
which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of
GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no
is being changed.
If you lose your mobile, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following
1. Your name:
3. Phone model:
5. Last used No.:
6. E-mail for communication:
7. Missed date:
8. IMEI No.